Sunday, September 5, 2010

Chicken Parmigiana


I can't believe I made something this delicious!  It was really yummy, even Naddydaddy said it didn't taste home-made.  I was supposed to serve it for our special Friday dinner but got too lazy so I invited Naddydaddy to have sushi dinner instead.  But I can't get it out of my mind, so much so that I kept dreaming that I was cooking it.  Yeah, Friday and Saturday night, I was dreaming of it.   So I finally made it today for Sunday dinner.  Got the recipe from Pioneer Woman but didn't follow it to the letter.   I googled "chicken parmigiana pioneerwoman" and after reading her entry, I didn't bother looking elsewhere.  I won't be reposting the recipe here anymore as my version (my proportions) is quite different but the essence is the same.  I want to send the message that you can always be inspired by someone else's recipe then try to make your own version and be successful with it.   Go and make some of these.  Don't be afraid to follow your instincts. You will reap the rewards after an hour in the kitchen.

*I placed the chicken on a bed of aglio e olio. 
And I didn't have a mallet so I used the side of the knife to pound the chicken.   Imagine pounding garlic...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails